It’s easy to support Mount Rainier, North Cascades, and Olympic National Parks by giving directly to Washington’s National Park Fund. You may give an unrestricted gift to support all three parks, or choose to support a specific project or funding area. Give a one-time gift, monthly gift, or a quarterly gift. Give in honor of someone who’s getting married or simply done something kind. Remember people who have passed away by giving to their favorite park in their memory. All gifts make a difference!
- Make a direct donation to Washington’s National Park Fund. You can give a one-time or recurring gift by donating online, calling the office at (206) 623-2063, or mailing a check to:
Washington’s National Park Fund
1904 3rd Ave #400
Seattle, WA 98101
- Fund a Priority Project by pulling together family and friends, giving from a foundation, or funding it yourself it you have the means
- Join Over the Top by making a commitment of $1,200 of unrestricted giving each year
- Give a gift of stock or include Washington’s National Park Fund in your estate plans (can be as simple as “10% to my favorite park”)
Washington’s National Park Fund hosts several events throughout the year, some to raise money to support Mount Rainier, North Cascades, and Olympic National Park…and some to introduce you to ways to engage with the parks themselves.
- Join us for our annual Spring Dinner and Auction where you have the opportunity to mix and mingle with park rangers and staff while you bid on exciting park experiences, outdoor gear, wine packages, goods and services, and trips and travels
- Support one of the many climbers of Mount Rainier, Mount Shuksan, and Mount Olympus, or work with your company to sponsor your own climb!
- Give through RAMROD (Ride Around Mount Rainier in a Day)
- Participate in Fireside Circles to learn how you can get involved to support your parks!
Workplace Giving + Matching Gifts
Visit the Parks or Buy a License Plate
Many employers offer opportunities for you to opt in to Workplace Giving through a simple payroll deduction. When you give to the parks through a payroll deduction or electronic transfer of funds (EFT), you’ll be reminded regularly of your tremendous impact!Predictable funding and low overhead allow our work to continue with less interuption and more efficiency.
Many employers will also match your gift. Matching donations are a great way to maximize your gift to the Fund! Local companies like Boeing, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Microsoft, PACCAR, QuoteWizard, Starbucks, and American Airlines, are just a handful of examples of companies that match employee giving. PLUS, matching funds often apply to both volunteer hours and financial gifts. Please inquire with your employer. Your HR department can help you learn about options.
- Drop cash in the donation boxes in the parks — each dollar donated comes to Washington’s National Park Fund to support the priority projects in that park
- Stay at one of the park lodges to give through each lodge’s guest donation programs
- Purchase a Washington State national park license plate. $28 from each plate purchased is donated ton Washington’s National Park Fund and is 100% tax deductible. National park plates raise approximately $150,000 each year to support Mount Rainier, North Cascades, and Olympic National Parks